A friend of mine shared the article linked below on FB. It's a great article to remember and share with others. Whether a friend is childless by choice or by "force" they don't need to be questioned, reassured, or bullied about it. Although most people have good intentions, questions aren't always taken that way by those of us on the receiving end. Thanks for the article, Anna Banana Bread. I know you're always checking up on us here and cheering us along the way! :)
Be sure to click the link for the full article. I've only shared their list.
From Glo: 10 Things Never to Say to Your Childless Friends
1. So when are you guys going to get started?
2. You'll understand when you're a mom.
3. Just relax. You'll get pregnant in no time.
4. It must be nice to have time to read a book/go to the movies/have a romantic dinner.
5. I didn't invite you because there will be kids at the party.
6. Have you tried different sex positions/diets/doctors/wearing looser underwear?
7. Is your husband OK with you not wanting kids?
8. Your dog is your baby.
9. You'll change your mind about having kids in a few years.
10. Since you don't have kids, you can afford a new car/remodeling project/vacation.
And since this is MY blog, I'm adding one more:
11. Have you heard anything about a baby? Dude . . . you'll know when we do!!!!!