Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Thursday, August 28, 2008

No, I can't have a puppy.

Last night my amazing DH was going through his latest LL Bean catalog. Of course, he had to show me all the VERY cute little puppies in there. Every single baby puppy was so precious, and it made me miss having tiny baby dogs in our house again. So I did it. I asked DH if we could get another puppy. (Note: we already have 3 dogs.) His response was a resounding NO.

So I told him we need to have a human baby first before we get another puppy. Luckily, he agreed!

4 comments:

Joy said...

We have 3 cats and a dog.. and now Robbie.
I was pushing for a puppy for a while and now I'm so thankful we didn't get one because holy crap... puppies are a LOT of work.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

I swear my heart melts just as much for puppies as it does for human babies!

Anonymous said...

My hubby won't let me have a puppy either! Boo hoo.

Janna said...

I've repeatedly asked for a new puppy and before I can get te whole question out of my mouth J is saying no. I LOVE dogs, and puppies are just the best!!!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?