Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, November 9, 2012

Concept of Time


If you've been in the land of IF/RPL as long as I have, you most certainly have seen posts on blogs/FB/forums of women who are sharing about their pregnancies and children.  Things like "I'm 35 and 35" (35 weeks pregnant with 35 days to go to full term) and "baby has been out longer than in" (meaning baby is about 40+ weeks old).

Two thoughts hit me tonight and yesterday . . .

1. We've had Kate almost 3x as long as we've known about her.  Mr. Rambler thought that was interesting as well.

2.  I've been Kate's mommy longer than I was able to carry any of my three babies.

WOW.  That concept of time has really changed for me!

Speaking of Kate, she is awesome.  However, this growth spurt of hers is trying to kill me.  Off to tend to my baby pterodactyl . . .

No comments:

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?