Here is my 6x6, as posted by Glow in the Woods.
1. In a word, how would you characterize yourself before your loss, and then after? Before: Naive, After: Faithless
2. How do you feel around pregnant women? Jealous, forgotten, envious, uncomfortable, angry, resentful, curious, left behind
3. How do you answer the 'how many children' question? Not yet. Then I quickly change the topic.
4. How did you explain what happened to your lost baby to your living children? Or, if this was your first pregnancy, will you tell future children about your first? I will tell my children about my losses when they are old enough to understand.
5. What would another pregnancy mean to you, and how would you get through it—or are you done with babymaking? Another pregnancy will happen since that doesn't appear to be my issue. A successful pregnancy for me . . . well, see my previous entry.
6. Imagine being able to step back in time and whisper into the ear of your past self the day after your baby died. What would you say? After my first loss - This is not the end for you. I know it feels like it, and it will be getting worse, but you WILL survive. God has a plan for you, but it's going to take a good while for it to manifest itself.