. . . phantom symptoms! Come forward & show your bad selves!
You know how we aren't trying but not trying not to get KU? Don't worry - no BFP here. I'm just paranoid now.
1. I have a sunburn on my chest and I keep thinking my boobs are itching. So, I scratch them. Maybe I should grab them. Did that hurt? I'm not sure. Scratch again.
2. I've had pm heartburn for three days now. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm eating like crap. I take Tums like the pg person I'm not.
3. Was that a twinge I felt? Or was it my fat ass trying to get out of the car?! Or both?
4. I'm thirsty. Drink some water. Gotta pee! Repeat.
5. My friend's dinner last night smelled gross. Was it the 2 margaritas I practically slammed, the heat, the big bowl of salsa I ate, or just the fact that it was shrimp & broccoli?
6. I'm so tired. Would it have to do anything with the fact that my sunburn isn't helping me sleep? Maybe it's because summer vacation is oh, so close, and I want this year to end.
7. I better go to the bathroom again. Is that EWCM I see? Have I even O'd?
This is going to be a lloooonnnngggg 2ww for this girl who's not charting and not trying to get pg. Uh huh. Think I'll call my OB just to make sure I have a standing Rx for that Lovenox just in case. I know I'm a freak, but at least I can admit it. :)