Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Picture Tag

I, The Rambler, was chosen out of a bajiliion trillion filliion blogs to do this fun Pic Tag by a great friend Shanny. And even though she doesn't know all of the bajillion trillion fillion bloggers from which she chose me, I still feel special!

Here are the rules:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture.
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture.
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

These are the awesome ladies of my neighborhood Bunco group. Most of us met as complete strangers, and we have since become friends. Our group has been together for about a year & a half and we meet once per month. I won't tell you how many times we've just said, "Are we going to play or just drink and chat?" :) We obviously have a great time together!




Now I tag Brooke, Laurie, Marsha, and Sabrina.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

So cool to have a group like this. Yay for playing the pic tag game!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?