Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, July 31, 2009

Need to Post

For days, I've had a post brewing in my head about my anxiety level and my (already) nervousness about this next cycle. I'm already playing the "what if" game in my head - everything from actually walking through the baby department at Target (which I don't do) to not good what ifs (won't go there right now).

Can't I just go to sleep and wake up with a successful, viable pregnancy that ends with a healthy baby?

Didn't think so.

4 comments:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Do you by any chance have an Angie Fertility bracelet that Gretchen used to make?

NoVaIrish said...

((big hugs))

Molly said...

Thinking of you....wish I could say/do more.

Juicy said...

stop that!

Lots of hugs for this cycle, wish you nothing but the best and if you really would like, I think I could probably hit you hard enough with a frying pan to knock you out for 9 months and then you could wake up to the doctors putting a cutie pie in your arms. Would that work?

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?