Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Verification of My Insanity


My mom came over yesterday & we were chatting about everything in the world, just like we always do.  She told me an interesting little tidbit.  The man who rents a room from my mom & her husband spent the holidays with our family.  My mother told this man "JW" to send some photos to his mother since he was not with his own family at Christmas.  When JW forwarded the pics to his mom, she inquired the girl in the photos, saying "She looks JUST like ________!" (a friend of JW's mom)  My mom said that it appears that I have a twin out there somewhere, which got my mind running amok.

"How old is she?" I asked my mom.  (apparently somewhere near my age)
"Where does she live?"
"Are her eyes blue?"
"Sounds like her hair is curly & blonde."
"Is she healthy?"
"Is she fertile?"

"Does she have any extra eggs?"
"Would she like to make a little bit of money?"

Yes, I've started soliciting strangers from afar . . . must be time for a med check.  Cuckoo!  Cuckoo!

1 comment:

Tara (psychmusetls) said...

I kinda love this entry. Not that your situation is at all funny, but your writing always makes me giggle. IF sucks and you deliver it in a not-so-depressing way. You are definitely a fellow IFer that I would love to meet IRL :)

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?