Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Monday, April 23, 2012

NIAW: IF in 132 Words

I was reading a post over at Bloggers for Hope, and in a post about National Infertility Awareness Week it asked, "How has infertility affected your life?"  I summed it up in an extremely brief 132 words:

"Infertility rocked me to my core and changed me as a whole. I still experience sadness and joy, but they are felt and dealt with differently now. People who have never experienced the struggles unique to IF won't be able to understand how I've changed, and I can't expect them to now or ever.
After five years in battle, we finally ended our fight through my hysterectomy and planning for adoption. I still have the fight in me, and I have a renewed sense of hope, but I'll still carry the scars on my heart that RPL and IF created.
However, I WILL BE A MOTHER. We WILL be parents. We WILL have a family! Our family won't be created how we planned, but it's how it has been planned for us."
 
Hop on over there and check it out.  Let others know that you can't IGNORE infertility.  Find support.  Utilize resources.  Know you aren't alone.
 

No comments:

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?