Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stealing Daddy's Heart

Kate and Daddy had a very rough afternoon on Saturday while I ran a few errands.  It was the beginning of her colic, and Mr. Rambler got it all.  I came home to an exasperated husband and worn out baby girl.  Of course as a crazy person Mom, I worried that DH wouldn't want much to do with her after that experience.

After I got Kate ready for bed that night, I took our little bundle to Daddy for a goodnight kiss.  I said, "Say night-night to Daddy, Kate.  He wants to give you sweet kisses."  As I leaned down for him to kiss her, Kate turned her head, puckered her lips, and made a kiss sound!  It was sssoooooo sweet!  The look on his face was absolutely priceless.

And Daddy fell in love with his baby girl . . . again.

There's nothing like a Daddy's girl.

2 comments:

NoVaIrish said...

Already figured out how to work her Daddy? She's a smart one. I expect you'll be pony shopping by her 5th birthday :)

mountain girl said...

Just stopping by through some blogger friends! I wanted to share a book that has really helped me through the colicky baby time...it's called The Aware Baby by Aletha Solter. It completely changed the way I see my baby when he cries...it has helped SO much!

Warmly,
Mia

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?