Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12 Weeks

I have become a terrible blogger, but I can promise you that I'm a great Mommy!  :)  After going back to work last week (booooo), I'm trying to get it all done.  Bottom line is that Kate turned TWELVE weeks yesterday and she is absolutely amazing.  She is sweet, feisty, beautiful, smart, healthy, funny, strong, cute, and precious . . . all wrapped into one.  We are absolutely in love.

Many more stories about our awesome little daughter to come.  I'm at work and apparently they won't pay me if I don't do my job.  Whatever.

I ain't skeered of no tummy time!



3 comments:

Shanny said...

Awww these 12 weeks went by flying! She is super cute with an amazing Mommy of course she can handle tummy time!
And tell your job to stop being inconsiderate, they should pay you extra to love your Kate extra... just saying..

dinagideon said...

She is so sweet! I love that photo, and not being scared of tummy time--AWESOME!

Do you count down the hours and minutes until your work day is done? I used to do that before I officially became a SAHM, I would be itching for 3:00 pm to. just. come. already. :)

Janna said...

Look at her! Such a big girl!!! I have to admit that I think she looks like a cabbage patch doll. I hope that's not offensive to you. I think the CPK's are ADORABLE, so obviously I think Kate is adorable!!! :) How do you get anything accomplished with that cutie pie in your life? Good grief she's cute!!!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?