Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sleep Diapering?

Now that I'm back at work and Daddy Rambler is taking care of Miss Kate, he has night time diaper and bottle duty.  On weekends, I'll take one feeding and he'll take the other.  We'll have to figure out how to divide and conquer that when we both return to work in January.

So in the weeeee hours of this Tuesday morning, I woke up to shrieking sounds resonating from Kate's bedroom.  She shrieks more than she cries, so I wasn't alarmed.  Stopping by to use the bathroom first, I made my way to the precious little shrieker and changed her diaper.

Mr. Rambler comes stumbling in, and I told him to go back to bed.  He groggily said, "Are you sure?  I'll get her."  I confidently responded, "No, get some sleep while you can.  I'll feed her."  DH shrugged his shoulders and turned towards our bedroom replying, "If you insist."

I finished diapering the cutest little bottom in the world, got her bottle ready, and prepared to nourish my little Chunklet when it hit me . . .

It wasn't weekend.  It was a school night.

Continuing to practically sleep walk, I headed to our room and woke up an already snoozing Mr. Rambler.  "Honey . . . can you feed Kate?  I thought it was weekend.  Sorry."

Man, it's going to be a long week!

No comments:

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?