Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

THREE Months


I've heard other Moms say, "I can't believe my baby is already three months old."  My infertile eyes would roll to the point they were almost stuck back in my head.  But . . . it's true. Where has the time gone?  I still get giddy over her and earlier tonight had a little crying session in awe of this blessing of ours.  Poor, salty baby.

It seems like yesterday we got THE call; like yesterday we met J; like yesterday our baby was here; like yesterday we brought Kate home with us.  And it still seems so surreal.


Last night I changed my little tater tot from the pajamas and too small hat Daddy put on her (and took her out in public in it like that!) and tossed on a new sweatsuit that is 3-6 months.  I also put away the 0-3 month clothes since they don't fit and pulled out Kate's new "big girl" clothes.  Can't believe my little baby girl is growing so quickly!








Happy Three Months, my precious little baby girl.  You have such an amazing life ahead of you.  I love you more than my heart can handle.

Maybe by month four, Kate will smile for the camera rather than just be mesmerized by it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

3 mths already? You must be lying :) She's so cute...love the cheeks!

NoVaIrish said...

Love her. I can't wait to hear about all the wonderful days ahead for your family.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?