Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Blessing

I know I have fallen out of the blogosphere, and I apologize.  There is so much to say, so much to share, and so much to tell that I wouldn't even know where to begin.  Hopefully I can be a little regular with my blogging because my daughter is awesome & I'd love to share her with you!

But most importantly, God gave me an amazing gift one year ago today.  My life and my heart have been completely changed forever.  I am so very blessed.

Photo Credit: photos by kekis


Happy Birthday, Katherine Leigh. You are amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, feisty, active, strong, curious, and the most incredible thing God has ever created.  I love you more than I could ever explain or show you.

Photo Credit:  AKA Photography

If you are still in the trenches . . . . still waiting . . . . have FAITH.  Your baby is out there.  It will be worth the wait.  I PROMISE you.  I know it's hard to see when you are on the other side, but I promise you what I say is true.  Have faith.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Kate! She's beautiful!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful blessing!

Barb S said...

What a beautiful little lady! It was wonderful to see a post from you...I have missed you but also know that you have that little girl to love and take care of! Thanks for sharing her 1 year old picture.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?