Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another Award!



I'm feeling so much bloggy love these days. :) My online & IRL friend Sarah, who recently was selected by a birthmother and will become a mommy in November (woohooo!), awarded me with the Lemonade Award. That sweet thing thinks I have an attitude of gratitude! Awwww . . . shucks.

The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.

Then tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.

Honestly, I don't think my attitude is that grateful but maybe this award will improve that. I've become pretty bitter on the inside, yet I try not to show it on the outside. I continue to hope and pray than God will bless us with a child, and I try to share that hope with others as well. I am grateful for the life that we have right now even though I feel as if it is incomplete.

I'm not good at following rules, so I'll pass this on to everyone. I know there are many others out there who deserve this award. You know who you are, so please add this award to your blog and pass it on!

No comments:

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?