Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not much to report.

  

DH and I just returned from a trip to Batlanta to take care of some family business and see a plethora of friends.  Of course, during our travels the O fairy arrived with tons of post-op EWCM.  Doubt we'll see any positive results from that experience.  And, ATL friends, if for some random reason you are reading this, don't worry - your home wasn't used for our efforts.  :)  Therefore, our daughters will not be named Georgia, Mary Etta, or anything like that.  Whew!

4 comments:

NoVaIrish said...

I've been thinking of you, lady. Thanks for the update.

AmandaM said...

I just wanted to return a comment about the Longhorns and all I have to say is HOOK 'EM!!!

xoxoxo

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Hahaha!!!! So the name Maria is still in the running, right??

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post. I'm from Atlanta so I love the humor with regard to the names! Good luck this cycle!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?