Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, July 2, 2010

Marching Orders

First of all, THANK YOU for all of your comments on my pathetic ridiculous dramatic last blog post.  You all remind me that although I may often feel alone, I am not.  Much debate went on in my tiny little head about even posting it, yet I decided to go for it just in case there was just ONE other person out there feeling the same way.  Misery loves company, doesn't it?  Either way, I learned that I might be the only one in my skin with such feelings, but there are others in the trenches with me.

I had my post-op appointment with Dr. T exactly two weeks after my surgery.  Apparently, he did visit me in recovery.  I remember hearing his voice.  Dr. T said, "Uh, yeah you were out of it."  Ya think dude?!  Chuckling, he said, "Talking to you did no good, and talking to your husband wasn't much better."  When relayed that to DH, he defensively said, "I did tell you everything he said, didn't I?"  :)  Guess that proves yet again the difference in knowledge base between the IFer and the DH of the IFer!

In my laparoscopy/hysteroscopy, doctors found "feather-like" tissue that was easy to remove.  (words in quotation marks are Dr. T's words)  Past that scar tissue was more of a "fibrous" tissue that wasn't necessarily solid tissue but more similar to cartilage.  The shape was like a "pillar" in the fundus of my uterus.  It did appear as a type of septum, but it was not consistent with a uterine abonormailty but more of additional scar tissue.  That tissue was carefully removed as well.  After that tissue was completely removed, my uterus "sprung back" into shape.  Fibroids were of no consequence, tubes were open & clear, and an endometrial polyp was removed.  There was NO evidence of endo.  Yea!

My stadium is now clear and shiny, but I unfortunately have no proof of a diamond-encrusted roof.  Not even after all of the money I had to pay!  Hopefully embryos implant better in clean uterine tissue than diamonds anyway.
After drawings, reading charts, chatting, and the usual bs, Dr. T provided me with . . . drumroll please . . .

Plan #69583309-05-B-82k298t.9h-XYZ:  "Go home, do it like crazy, and get pregnant."

Easier said than done, but here we go anyway.

2 comments:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Hellooooo???? Instead of typing that post at 8:56 on a Friday night, you should have been seducing the big guy!!!! LOL.

The Writer Chic said...

Awesome. Jim was reading over my shoulder, and just said "Good for them. I think we need to go have sex....you know, to support her and Todd."

Nice. Something tells me his motives aren't quite pristine, but every little sperm helps, no? ;)

Lots of love, hon. Happy America weekend. xoxox

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?