Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, September 28, 2012

Indiana Jones & the Temple of Tears


It was a rough afternoon for our baby girl who was gassy and NOT happy.  I felt so sorry for her and helped the best I could.  Between the gas and her being royally pissed off (Miss Thang has a temper!), she wailed and clawed and screamed and cried in between few minute moments of rest.  We worked through it for a few hours before Daddy got home from work.

Once Daddy Rambler walked in the door and saw our screaming baby & my exasperated face, I let him take over for a bit so I could get a short break.  Kate & Dad walked around the house, him bouncing and humming.  They went back to our bedroom while I washed bottles and poured a glass of wine for myself.

A few minutes later, I went back to check on them, only to find Mr. Rambler continuing to bounce and hum . . . while wearing an Indiana Jones hat.  WTF?!  I nearly pissed my pants, and I'm not the one wearing diapers around here.  I had to leave the room because I was laughing so hard.

Later on - after I took over & got a few minutes of silence out of our little screamer - I went into the den to DH.  Laughing so hard I could barely breathe (and about to piss myself), I told him that he needs to let me have a potty break before the next time he goes Indiana Jones on me.  His response?

"Well, she was looking at me and I thought she might like the hat."

Our daughter is only 17 days old.  This is only the beginning folks . . .

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?