Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Princess . . . Princess Leia, that is.


Kate had her 2 week pedi appointment yesterday and gained a whole pound in only 11 days.  Dr. D, her pediatrician, said, "Do you realize your daughter has gained an entire pound?"  Whoa!  Guess whatever I’m doing is working so far (whew!).  I think she's gained most of that in her cheeks.  :)

Birth weight = 7 lbs. 2 oz.
3-day weight = 6 lbs. 9 oz.
14 day weight = 7 lbs. 9 oz.

 Miss Chunkers went to Dr. B (the plastic surgeon)  on Monday for her brow lift to have Earwells placed that she’ll wear for about four weeks. They help form the cartilage of the ears and will insure that her ears don’t stick out when she gets older. The Earwells don’t seem to bother Kate & it looks like she’s wearing headphones. I’m calling her Princess Leia now while Daddy Rambler calls her Lobot.

And for the record, Dr. B is not offering free Mommy Botox with the purchase of baby's Earwells.  :/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I just had to post to let you know I've been "stalking" your blog for over a year (found you through MTHFR searching from my own secondary infertility and RPL) - and praying for God to bless you with a baby. I hadn't checked your blog since July or so but I am thrilled to see you have finally been blessed with little Kate. Every good and perfect gift comes from God. I am so happy for you!!!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?