Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, May 15, 2009

New Day

I'm still awfully sad and frustrated and discouraged, but today is a new day. Sleep (albeit it fitful from back pain and hellcramps) somewhat helps a mind and a soul. I'm figuring out how to tell DH that this cycle is a goner. I think we both really thought this could be 'the one.' So far leaving the wrappers from my AF paraphenalia hasn't registered with him. Guess I'll tell him tonight that AF is on the way, so he can begin tiptoeing around his fragile wife yet again.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Kristin. I wish I could make it all go away. Big hugs

Deena said...

I'm with ya lady - I made a similar post to the one you made yesterday this week. Do you have my blog? Misery, company and all of that...

http://worldofspud.wordpress.com

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?