Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cease & Desist Order

I am placing a Cease & Desist order with AF. Her teasing and torturing began ELEVEN DAYS ago, and she's still taunting me just a bit. My beta came back negative (as expected), so why have I been spotting and bleeding and spotting and bleeding since freaking September 26th?

Go away, AF. And don't even come back again.

4 comments:

sjefferson said...

I was on clomid for a couple of months and had the exact same horrible cycle. My RE said it was because clomid and femara build your lining up to be so thick and that shedding it is pretty intense. Hang in there! Praying for your baby!

NoVaIrish said...

Anytime you need somebody to deliver an AF ass kicking, you just let me know.

**flexes the big guns**

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Ugh. What a pain in the arse.
That is a mighty cute picture though ;)

..al said...

Dear AF, please stop the Hide and Seek game....you are not that funny, you know!

Hey Kekis: http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2009/10/awards-schwards.html

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?