Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Don't Stick a Fork in Me

I am DONE, but please don't stick a fork in me.  I will pop like a bigass balloon if you do.  That's what I look like and feel like.  Yep, I'm officially uncomfortable from all of the bloating, cramping, backaches, pinching & such.

With a handy little calculator, I figured out that in the past eleven days, I've had over 5000 units of Gonal-F,  825 units of Menopur, 2500 mcg of Ganirelix, and a smathering of E2V, BCPs, Lupron, PNVs, b/a, f/a, Omega 3s, and CoQ10s.  I'm heavily medicated and none of it is the "good stuff."

My appointment tomorrow should tell more.  Either my two crappy little follies will still be trying to take over (and ruin) my world, or they will have been joined (hopefully by many others).  I'm not really excited about it at all and expect the worst.  If for some reason it works out, I'll be amazed by the miracle of it all because that's what it will be.

3 comments:

kate said...

Holding out for your miracle here.

Jamie said...

I'm praying for you and your appointment tomorrow.

Kate said...

Hope you have a great follie check hon. I've got everything crossed for you.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?