Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy Dreams

I've had pg-related dreams the past two nights. In the first dream, a former student of mine (who let's say I didn't "care for") came to me on the side of the road and asked me to get a pregnant woman some ice. I remember seeing an old model VW bug, so maybe she was in there. I ran into a hole-in-the-wall cafe/greasy spoon and asked for a cup with ice, even though I already knew they didn't give anything away including ice. Don't know if she ever got her request fulfilled.

Last night I had a dream that I got a bfp. However, the hpt was funky looking - oval in shape with clear, blue plastic casing around the whole thing. It had a line on it, and I knew I was pg, but I couldn't tell anyone. I remember that I was out in public - a trendy bar w/ a public restroom, parking lot, maybe a mall type place, & near a stadium. I carried the blue + hpt around in my pocket just dying to tell all. I did keep pulling it out of my pocket and checking it.

Weird. Joke's on me, huh?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have dreams all the time about getting positive hpts. I hate waking up from those. :(

Joy said...

Dreams can be so funny and just downright odd. Last night I dreamed that I had missed my appointment today and ended up in a line of women outside the office. After what seemed like forever the nurse coordinator came out and said she was leaving for the day. Yikes! Needless to say today I was fifteen minutes early to my appointment!

Wishing you lots of pleasant dreams.

Kelly said...

Gotta love those crazy dreams. I think us IF girls should write a book about all the funky dreams we have and how they are interpreted. That would be one trippy book!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?