Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Sunday, January 29, 2012

How The Tables Turn

At dinner last night, I told DH we really need to buy the baby basics.  His reply?

"Mmm . . . I dunno."

HUH?

When I asked him what he meant, he said, "Well, you know, I just worry about karma."

Who is this cool-footed man eating dinner with me?  Isn't he the one who mentioned adoption YEARS ago?  Is he not the one who thought this was a great idea because he was worried about me and my mental & physical health?  Oh, how the tables have turned.

So, in true faithful, hopeful fashion I shared with him what our agency owner said to me, "Oh honey . . . we're adopting.  Everyone gets a baby!  It'll be okay."

And dammit, I want to order baby stuff.  NOW.  :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your outlook! =) I'm with you and say order your little heart out.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Oh puh-lease! You just go on and order anything your pretty little heart desires!!!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?