Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, February 20, 2009

My Interview

Shanny sent me some interview questions, and here are my responses:

1- Was there anything you learned about your hubby after you had been dating for a while that surprised you? That he was still legally married. :) His divorce was in process when we met, and it was not finalized until we'd been together for about 5 weeks.

2- What came first: the chicken or the egg? Since God created Heaven and Earth, I'll have to say the chicken. Honestly, that question still really baffles me though.

3- What grade, kindergarden through college, was your favorite? I'd have to say 3rd grade. My VERY favorite teacher was Miss Quick, and I cried so much the last day of school that I wouldn't leave the classroom.

4- What is your worst bad habit? One? It could be one of these: sleeping with a ton of pillows, cracking my bones, clicking my fingernails, cursing, being anal/OCD, or one of many others I'm sure.

5- Hiking up a mountain or laying on the beach? BEACH! I'm scared of heights and would rather lay on the beach surrounded by lots of drinks. Reminds me of our honeymoon!



If YOU would like to play along here are the directions:

1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Pick me! Lol! You know my email!

Anonymous said...

Interview me! You know my email!

Shanny said...

Yay Love to read these answers!
The chicken or the egg question will always baffle me, I was hoping you could clear that up for me... lol

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?