Shanny sent me some interview questions, and here are my responses:
1- Was there anything you learned about your hubby after you had been dating for a while that surprised you? That he was still legally married. :) His divorce was in process when we met, and it was not finalized until we'd been together for about 5 weeks.
2- What came first: the chicken or the egg? Since God created Heaven and Earth, I'll have to say the chicken. Honestly, that question still really baffles me though.
3- What grade, kindergarden through college, was your favorite? I'd have to say 3rd grade. My VERY favorite teacher was Miss Quick, and I cried so much the last day of school that I wouldn't leave the classroom.
4- What is your worst bad habit? One? It could be one of these: sleeping with a ton of pillows, cracking my bones, clicking my fingernails, cursing, being anal/OCD, or one of many others I'm sure.
5- Hiking up a mountain or laying on the beach? BEACH! I'm scared of heights and would rather lay on the beach surrounded by lots of drinks. Reminds me of our honeymoon!
If YOU would like to play along here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview!