Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pray for Kaden

Many of us have been praying for Kaden Pauli for a few years now. Sadly, Kaden lost his battle to brain cancer this morning.

While I never met Kaden or his parents, his aunt is a friend of my sister. Please pray for his family and friends as they grieve the loss of such a young life. I know they are grieving and only time can ease their pain.

2 comments:

Janine said...

I am so sorry to hear that. His family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Shanny said...

So sad! My thoughts and prayers go out to them =(

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?