Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Change is Good?

I hope this change is good! I've had a handful of people complain bitch whine share a concern with me that my blog was difficult to properly see. I checked it out on several different computers and didn't see any issues.

In order to accommodate all of my faithful readers (and because the previous layout was getting old), I once again depended on my friends at The Cutest Blog on the Block and made some updates. I hope this change works. Let me know if that fixes whatever issues were a problem!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I never had any issues but I do like the new layout. Cute.

Katie said...

It's cute! All the text is shifted to the far left on my screen, but I usually read in my bloglines reader, so it doesn't bother me :)

Maria (MKC101103) said...

No, it's still all screwy for me :(

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?