Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Sticks in the House


It really is kind of odd. Such a rarity. I'm not sure if that's been the case in this house for about two years now. There are no sticks to pee on in this entire house. No popsicle sticks. No Pixy Sticks. Not even the little sticks that come in the cheese & cracker snack packs. Any sticks in the yard are wet from lots of rain, so they wouldn't even work. I don't even have a stash of FRERs or CBEs (used or new!).

It's kind of liberating. No pressure to poas. I can't hear them calling from the bathroom, "Come pee on me!" "Help!" "Use me!" Aaaaahhhhh. I'm stickless! Guess it's kinda funny because I don't even have crosshairs on FF, so it's not like I even need to worry about poas anyway! :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

I absolutely adore your sense of humor! Our urge to poas is the closest thing we'll get to understanding why our men pee on everything possible.

Shanny said...

Umm, I can't live in a stick-less house.. I don't know how to do that and I'm not even TTC'ing or peeing on anything for a while lol
Glad you feel liberated =)

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?