Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What am I going to do?

Seriously. What am I going to do . . . with DH???


He comes in from the backyard today, and I ask, "Whatcha doin'?" He quickly responds, "Fertilizing the backyard. With my sperm."

I firmly said, "NO. You are only to fertilize my eggs with those sperm. There will be no yard fertilization with anything like that. You know better."

He thinks he's so funny. This is NOT a time for joking about something like wasting sperm. Do I have to watch him everywhere he goes?

And, yes, he would absolutely die if he had any idea I just typed this for public viewing. :)

10 comments:

kate said...

HAHAhahahaah!

Susan K said...

Ha! Well, that is pretty funny, but it's kind of like joking that you have a bomb on an airplane. Dude, not cool.

Good luck this cycle. You WILL have a baby and it WILL be soon. (Positive thinking; it really works!)

Anonymous said...

Teeehehehehe...love it!

Molly said...

lol- he's hilarious!

Nita said...

hi you have a great blog but, it's very hard to read with the dark brown covering the words. just thought i would mention that.
Hope your prayers come true soon.

Katie said...

HAHAHAHA... I needed a good chuckle

Brooke said...

They like to joke about wasting those little guys but its not ok. Each one is precious!! Glad he can joke about it though. lol

Jess said...

LMAO! That is hilarious!!

Laurie said...

That boy is a hoot! Love him!

Bluebird said...

Too funny!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?