Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Monday, February 8, 2010

If you give kekis a chip . . .

I posted this on the Infertility board I frequent tonight:

If you give kekis a chip, she'll want some homemade guac to go with it.
If you give her some guac, she'll want some wine.
If you give her some wine, she'll want some pineapple for implantation.
If you give her some pineapple, she'll want some pita chips.
If you give her some pita chips, she'll want some hummus.
If you give her some hummus, she'll get a tummy ache.
If she gets a tummy ache, she'll want some ice cream.
If she eats some ice cream and her tummy ache isn't gone, she'll hope she's pg (at 3dpiui - ha!).

Welcome to the snackingest night lately and the longest 2ww EVER.

8 comments:

Joy said...

hahahahaha..

LOVE this.
We have if you give a mouse a cookie complete with a mouse plus toy. I think you need to market a Kekis push toy!

A said...

If you give an A one piece of taco pizza, she will ask for 5 more... ;-)

NoVaIrish said...

I want a kekis doll!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

What is even more awesome about that post (because it's hilariously awesome on its own) is that it makes me think of the "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" book you bought for EJ at the South Fork Ranch :)

..al said...

...real smart! And sweet...

Good Luck!

Shanny said...

heehee you are too much!

PS- I left you an award =)

Juliana said...

I just came across your blog and am sending you baby dust. I have a 21 month old son, but cannot safely get pregnant again. I need to find a surrgoate and I want another child more than anything. I am really glad that i came across your blog.

New follower. Come by and follow back if you would like. Happy Valentines Day! oxoxox Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

Unknown said...

i love it! how one thing just leads a snowball effect!
best of luck sweetie

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?