Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Explanations Anyone?

How many of you have tried to explain how you feel during all of the female stuff we have to endure?  It's quite comical I think.  Sunday night I spent a few moments trying to explain to DH why sex was uninteresting because AF was a week late and I felt like crap.  Now, how do you explain bloating?  Cramps?  Ovarian pinching?  HA - you don't!  So . . . you try.

All I could come up with was, "Wellllll . . . ya know . . . uhhh . . . ya know how it feels when you're kinda constipated and you feel that you need to poop . . . but you can't?  Yeah.  That's how it feels."  What a terrible explanation!  As I was trying to fall asleep (but couldn't due to discomfort), I thought of what I should have said.  Next time I'll write it down in the dark & try to decipher it in the morning.  It was good - REALLY good.  But I did sleep at least a couple of hours last night and forgot.

So, what have you tried to explain (successfully or unsuccessfully) to your DH/SO?

Don't forget, my Ramblings are going private in a day or two.  Email me if you want to stick around for more!  kekis26 @ gmail . com

2 comments:

Tara (psychmusetls) said...

How true that is! It's impossible to truly describe. I know that nothing my mother told me actually prepared me for what it felt like. I get horrific cramps in my lower back and I tell my husband that it feels like someone stabbed me in the the back with a large dull knife and left it there...

Rachael said...

Yup, just like Tara I tell DH that when i get the lower back pain it feels like a knife was left stuck in my spine. And then the area goes numb for me (I've had a few surgeries on my tailbone as a bonus, woo hoo - NOT!) When I feel a little cyst burst from my ovaries it takes my breath away. I tell him it probably feels like I kicked him in the nuts. He usually babies me after that ;o)

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?