Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Check!

Surgery is scheduled for the afternoon of Friday, November 7. Finally. Let's get this uterus cleaned out and healthy this time. Please! Now that it's scheduled, I can go from being irritated and impatient to nervous and anxious. I'm also starting progestin today per my RE's instructions. The side effects sound delightful!

"The main side effects are acne, bloating, breakthrough bleeding, breast discomfort, depression, dizziness, fluid retention, headaches, irregular bleeding, lethargy, moodiness, nausea, prolonged bleeding, spotting, vomiting and weight gain."

Years ago, I took Depo-Provera as birth control & didn't have many side effects that I remember, so I'm hoping that remains the case. I did warn my DH & my work team though! But then again, looking at all of these side effects, it sounds like a normal day for me!!

11 comments:

Amanda Hopper said...

Glad you were finally able to get it scheduled. Hope it all goes well and they get your uterus back to normal and ready for a baby!

Chelle said...

I'm sure it is relieving to get scheduled! Good luck for a speedy recovery and a brand new uterus!

Shanny said...

Yay for the surgery finally being scheduled and bringing you one step closer for a baby but ouch for it and its side effects. GL!

Hope2morrow said...

Yeah! A schedule!

Good luck on the meds. I'm hoping none of the side effects rear their ugly heads.

Newt said...

Why can't the side effects be like "spontaneous orgasms, the ability to each chocolate without caloric retention, and a persistent sunny mood"? I don't know why side effects have to suck so much.

kate said...

Oh I'm so glad that's checked off! What a relief for you. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for getting a surgery date! I hope it all goes well!

Like Newt said, why do the side effects always have to be so disgusting and irritating? Although, at least you can be a biotch and blame it on the meds now.

Kristi said...

What a relief it must be to finally have it scheduled. Hoping that everything goes off without a hitch, and your uterus is shiny and brand new!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

"breast discomfort" for me meant that they grew a size, got nice and plump, and became a magnet for Ed's hands. He couldn't keep away from them! They were kinda tender so I wasn't too thrilled at all.

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

I'll bet that is such a relief! I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a tiny baby blessing hopefully soon thereafter.

Shannon said...

Im glad that you got the surgery scheduled and hope that your s/e arent too bad!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?