Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Monday, October 13, 2008

Frustrated




Bloodwork done - Saturday 10/4
HSG done - Monday 10/6
Results received - ?????

All of my lab work is not ready. Since all of this labwork stuff has gone online, it seems like things are pretty screwed up. I might be the patient, but I am not patient. Nine days post-draw is ridiculous. I did get two whopping numbers from all of my b/w. My proteins (S & C) were normal. Protein S = 95 (normal range is 60-145) and Protein C = 105 (normal range is 74-151). I nicely told the lady giving that little bit of information that "they took seven vials of blood, so they better figure it all out!"
So, hurry up and wait. My RE's office is hunting down more results. My RE hasn't even talked to my OB/gyn yet about my "abnormal uterine cavity" and who is going to do the surgery. Hello people???!!! I'm sitting here with an abnormal cavity & I need it fixed. I'm sorry you had a religious holiday on Thursday and had a difficult surgery today. What about the other days?
I wish they would just flip a coin to see who wins the "Doc-That-Gets-Into-My-Hooha-Again" Award. And NOW.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Who are these people? What a bunch of chumps! Hang in there!

Chelle said...

GEEZ! Reading this makes ME frustrated! You tell em to hurry the hell up!

On a side note, I was told by my OB that I had a deviated septum (thingy) in my uterine cavity... My RE said that was not the case. I showed me on an u/s. Just food for thought. I almost went to surgery when I didn't have to.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?