GOOD: The Good news
- SHG wasn't bad at all. Saline was cold, but it wasn't too bad.
- Ovaries look good, tubes clear, etc.
- Out of pocket expenses covered for the year, SHG = no cost. (today!)
- Dr. D&G (Doom & Gloom) actually smiled today.
- Dr. D&B doesn't see need for IUI or IVF. ("You can get pg.")
BAD: Not so good news
- Damn fibroid in uterus. (aka - "Uterine cavity is not clear.")
- Damn fibroid could be leftover from April surgery. Could be new but probably not.
- RE thinks damn fibroid could have caused at least one of my m/cs.
- Some cramping tonight. Wine didn't help much. Neither did 4 more Advil.
UGLY: Not bad, but not my favorite news
- Surgery necessary. Again. Get this damn fibroid outta me.
- Waiting for b/w results.
- RE & OB/gyn to chat and come up with surgical plan.
- Surgery to remove damn fibroid within a month at the most.
- Should know more in the next couple of days.
- I'm sick of people (mainly men of the medical profession who are not my husband) being in my hooha and any other hole they can find. I really want my holes left alone for a while.