Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Saw the Vampire


And not because it's slowly getting closer to Halloween! I had my CD3 b/w done yesterday. 7 vials of my precious blood. Hopefully my body will replenish it. :)

I go tomorrow for my HSG.

"Should I take anything beforehand?" I asked the nurse (Nurse Nice).
"I'll call in an Rx for an antibiotic," she replied.
"Anything that day?" I asked again.
"You can take a couple of Advil before," Nurse Nice told me.
"Hydrocodone, you said?" I chirped through the phone.
"No, just Advil," NN confirmed while giggling.
"Yeah, I guess I DO have to drive home," I responded.

I'll take the hydrocodone when I get home if I need/want it. :)

4 comments:

Newt said...

Well, I know you know how well my HSG went. I hope yours is more like Dr. G's, with no symptoms.

Good Luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you!

Hope2morrow said...

My HSG wasn't awful by any means. I did have some pretty harsh cramping, but I drove myself to and from the procedure. Once home, I forced Babe to wait on me hand and foot; you should do the same. Good luck!

Joy said...

I was checking in on you, after way too long. Sorry for being such a bad blogfriend.

Too bad she won't let you take the strong stuff-LOL. I never had an hsg, they checked everything out for me during a Lap, but anytime they inject anything into the uterus, it likes to cramp like bloody hell. Take lots of advil.

I'll be thinking of you-take care!

Jess said...

I had lotsa cramps during and after the procedure and if I had known what to expect...would for sure had taken a codene! If you could still drive on it...it won't hurt for you to take it. And take a panty liner or you'll be waddling out in the diaper they give you. Good luck...call me when you get out! You should have your results from Dr. G before you leave.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?