Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ovulation Caught on Camera

Have you seen this article? It was published by the BBC last summer, and it's absolutely fascinating! You'll also see four photos that show ovulation taking place.

I'm imagining my ovaries having tons of follicles producing thousands of eggs. Only that could explain the stabbing sensations my ovaries are giving me right now. Still no :) on the OPK, but my dream last night said I'm ready AND I'm winning a car!

4 comments:

NoVaIrish said...

Sending you lots of ovulatory thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's not at all how I imagined it would look.

Jen said...

Such a cool thing to see! Thanks for sharing :)

Maria (MKC101103) said...

I hope both of your dreams come true!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?