Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cuz I Know Y'all Are Nosy

And I because I feed your nosiness with all of my TMI ramblings, I present to you My Chart.



Yeah, it looks pretty so far but don't get too excited yet. Our timing sucked because I was scared to BD in case we weren't supposed to. So, BD happened four days before O and the day after. We probably have a tiny shot in hell, but I'll take it for now.

I usually email my friend Sarah jpegs of my chart every now & then for her interpretation. She's the one who figured I was pregnant the 3rd time and told me to test. Dr. Burchie hit it right on, and I even told her then that if I was pg, it would be a chemical. So both of us are doctors now. :)

Anyway, I would be surprised if a BFP came our way this cycle, but I'll still say it: GO PLAN A!

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't forget my story of the friend who got KTFU after BD'ing only once and four days before she O'd! :)

Here's hoping that temp stays nice and high -- I expect regular updates.

Love ya girl.

aria said...

Go Plan A!

Susan K said...

I'm 75% sure that my last BFP was from BD one day after O. It's not unheard of, and I've actually seen statistics that say the day after O has a better chance than any other day on or around O. Just saying that there's certainly hope for this cycle!

Kristin Anderson said...

Here's to hoping and praying..... Excited for an update!

Mrs. Spit said...

Go plan A.

The chart looks great, and thanks for de-lurking.

Jamie said...

Ours happened from BD the day after, I'm almost positive. I hope it stays up there!! fertilityfriend is my friend, too! :)

Marsha said...

Go Plan A...It's your BIRTHday...not a holiday! I don't know all the "kspjgskdmflask" that everyone else knows, but I do know that the high temp looks good!! :) Lots of love to you!

Marsha said...

Oh...and I am sooooo nosy! I was so excited to see that you posted something!

amie said...

the 2ww is the bane of existence.

Jess said...

GO PLAN A!!!

Laurie said...

Weirder things have happened! Come on Plan A!

kate said...

Your first line there makes me think of Beauty and the Beast and I must pronounce it like Lumiere. (hopefully you've seen the movie and don't think I'm a freak for sayting that)
Anyway, on to the topic at hand...GO PLAN A! And ditto amie on the 2ww comment.

Jenn said...

Go Plan A! And FYI~ we didn't bd on the day of the + OPK or on the day of O... I was too sick! So it was the 3 or 4 days before the +OPK and the day after O.

Just sayin!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Still praying for you guys!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?