Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Chickens and Cows Did It to Me

In recognition of National Infertility Awarenss Week, I have been posting some facts and information as my status updates on Facebook.  I've used statements about knowing what to say - or not to say - to someone dealing with IF.  I also shared that just infertiles don't look a particular way; that we don't wear a tag that says, "Hi, I'm the Rambler and I'm Infertile."

For those of you battling IF, there are people out there who believe they can help you.  I'm sure *they* think that their intentions are true, but they obviously need to STFU.  For example:

"Did you know I read just recently that there is an increase of infertility due to what the hormones they inject into chickens and beef? I would recommend only things like Whole Foods who don't use that if you are having trouble. Just an FYI."

With that incredible insight. I will now blame the chickens and cows for my battle with IF.  Obviously this person didn't read the part about what NOT to say . . .

2 comments:

A said...

I mean, I have heard that the hormones are possibly a cause of why so many of us have hormone issues. But still. As if shopping at Whole Foods is the fix it solution for the entire infertile community. :-P Seriously people!!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Did she actually delete that comment??

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?