Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Since I Was "Asking for It"

The "Party Scene" before we began.
The IUI process went very well.  Between yesterday's 14ish mm lining (the best for me yet), a 21.7mm follie & trigger plus today's awesome numbers for DH (55.1 mil motile sperm post-wash w/ normal parameters for everything) and my body appearing ready (pinching, cramping, etc.), this one better work.

When Nurse Excellent came into the exam room with some other party materials (for the IUI), Dr. T said, "She didn't need any of that.  Her cervix is ready and just asking for it!"

A few other quotes because you know you want them:
"Damn!  That man (my DH) has a lot of sperm!"  SuperDH had over 55mil post wash!

"Looking at those numbers (of sperm), this (our IF) just couldn't be his fault."  I thanked him for that one.  ;)

"So . . . you're naming this one Jeffrey, right?"  Jeffrey is his first name.  When I told Dr. T that I have a brother named Jeffrey, so it wouldn't be happening, he said, "That's actually wonderful.  We researched my family back to the year 1740, and there was lots of the same names."  Guess I'm a part of the family now.

"I reeeallly want to get you pg this time.  Not just because I want you pg, but I always want to take money away from all of those infertility docs waiting for you and IVF."  Me, too, Dr. T!
=========================================================================================

After I left the doctor's office, I joined my oldest sister for a yummy sushi lunch.  When we said our goodbyes, she game me a big hug with a slight high-five from her fertile uterus for good measure.  (Yep - picture THAT!)  Both of my sisters have said they have a good feeling about this.  It's definitely a time to believe what my sisters say, huh?

10 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

I just told Erin, you had better gotten yourself KTFU after the appts she and I had today, otherwise today was a total bust.

So, my dear, pun intended, all our eggs are in your basket. Do us proud.

xoxox

NoVaIrish said...

Never doubt the bond between sisters!

Babysteps said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!

MrsSandro said...

Good Luck!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Was the ute bump like the chest bump football players do? LMAO!

The Quarke Family said...

I'm with your sisters. All crossables crossed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... etc!

WifeOfARedhead said...

That's cute. Lots of luck to you!!

Kacey said...

I'm hoping this is it for you too!!!

..al said...

Wishing you super good luck! The sperm count really was awesome!

Love the bond you share with your sisters.

Laughing at 'Jeffrey'!

Virtual Hugs.

Kim said...

Lots of luck and fingers crossed that this is the one. When do you find out?

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?