Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You Again?

I need to become a psychic because my prediction skillz are awesome!  She's back . . . just like I told you she'd be.  She's been knocking on the door to my uterus for a week now, so it's not like I didn't expect her.


Who is SHE you ask?   You know . . . AF, Aunt Flow, Grandma, the Visitor, my Monthly Visitor, my Menses, myCycle, my Period, the Dot, the Red River, and many other names.  My preferred name for "her" is the red-headed slut.

It's times like this I hate being a know-it-all.  IVF consult on Thursday with a doctor we can't afford.  Maybe we can at least get some educated information before figuring out the best path for us.

7 comments:

NoVaIrish said...

I am going to start playing the lottery for you.

A said...

My favorite nickname for "her" is from "IF to when"'s blog- Manipulative Ho-Bag (MHB)!!! Ha!

I'm so sorry that it's a new cycle. I started today, too. And, I have my baseline ultrasound on Thursday, too! I'm praying that you're closer to your little one than you know!

Marsha said...

I am not a superstitious person, but I have not been commenting on your blog on purpose. I thought maybe in some crazy way that if I didn't say anything, you'd be pregnant this time. Sounds so stupid to even write that...like I have any power over this at all. Because trust me, if I had power over it, it would be different. I can't tell you how often I think of you and pray for you. I know that there is no way of knowing what the future holds, but I just really feel that this is going to happen for you. I'm sorry you are having to go through this along the way. Praying and won't stop.

Janna said...

I'm so sorry!!!! That just plain sucks and there are no other words for it! Praying for ya, friend!!!

Me said...

I hope the consult is very enlightening!

Kacey said...

I'm so sorry. Chances are, your dream is right around the corner with IVF! It only is a 6 week process! Dr. Le and his lab are incredible...check out their stats
ivfmd.net
With your meds being next to nothing...it would cost $5,000.00. Go with you feel comfortable with. I have faith that you will be a mommy soon!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." ~Habakkuk 2:3

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Dammit.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?