Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

History Repeats Itself

I have another appointment with Dr. Terrific and the dildo cam today.  I know you're jealous!!!  Depending on what the dildo cam reveals about the depts of my innards (well, mainly my oh-very ovaries), we'll be prepping for an IUI by the end of the week.


Hey dude, get your condom on before getting near me!

Because I'm stupid, I got on an online due date calendar last night.  I found out that if this cycle happens to actually work (vs. me just tossing cash in to my uterus), we would have a baby this year.  The EDD would be 12.31.10.  Guess I totally screwed up our chances for this one, huh??

3 comments:

NoVaIrish said...

Who doesn't love QT with the dildo cam?

I'll be thinking of you today!

The Writer Chic said...

Am I a bad friend because I don't even know what to say any more? I want this SO much for you. Is it incouraging that 12/31 was Seth's EDD?

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Oooh wouldn't it be fantastic if your little one shared a bday with EJ!?!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?