Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I found this fun & cool tool on Mrs. Spit's blog, and I decided I needed to Typealyzer my blog too. I did the same for my other blog, and got the same results. The only difference was the brain activity map.

The analysis indicates that the author of Fertile Ramblings is of the type:

ESFP - The Performers
This picture is what is shown on the Typealyzer website. Funny, because it looks a bit like me the night I met DH for our blind date! However, my hair was longer and curlier, I was not nearly as thin (in my dreams), & my tights kept slipping down to my knees - ha! There is something in her glass in this pic, and my drink always seemed to be empty that night. Anyway . . . my blog analysis:


The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


Analysis
This show what parts of the brain that were dominant during writing.

No comments:

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?