So far, I have:
- Practice peed (BFN of course, so no more for me.)
- Grabbed my nipples (Remember my last nipple post? Same deal.) OUCH!
- Hugged Todd goodbye (Poor guy has to work!)
- Read some blogs
- Got poor, crazy Mackey to quit howling like he's being murdered.
- Snuggled with my baby dog, Steve. Not for long though - he's gassy again today. (WTH has he been eating??)
- Said good morning to my cat, Mindy, as she walked in & out of the bedroom.
- Thought about what shopping I'd like to do today.
- Stayed in bed
- Thought about Thanksgiving cooking that needs to be done.
- Pet my girlfriend dog, Pippin, since she's finally awake.
- Grumbled about the fact that I need to make an appt. for my annual. Have enough people not been in my hooha lately? ggrrr
- Remembered that I also need to make a mammogram appointment. Not right now. Not with these nipples.
- Worried about finances, remembered I need to pay my bills
- Made a to do list in my head
- Thought of the foods I'd like to eat for breakfast, but I'm too lazy to get out of bed to eat them.
- Checked the clock to see if it was around 11:00. I want a tuna fish sandwich, but I can't rationalize eating tuna during breakfasting hours.
- Checked the exact time for my post-op appointment with Dr. G&D (the RE) this afternoon. I don't know what to ask or say or do. Guess he'll have to be in charge of this meeting. Hope he doesn't want to do any checking out of anything because I ain't shavin' nothin'.
Speaking of shaving, did I tell you I'm conducting an experiment? Yes, I am. (I know this is rambling, thus the blog title.) To let you know upfront, I LOVE my Epilady. What is an Epilady you ask? It is a wonderful electronic device donning spinning coils that rips the hair out of your legs from the root. Some would consider it a torture device, but it's really not that bad.
Anyway, to my experiment . . . I recently Epiladied my right leg and shaved my left. Honestly, I ran out of time trying to Epilady, so I decided it would be a good time for an experiment. The right left is still fairly smooth, but the left leg is awfully hairy now. Time to break the Epilady out for BOTH legs. But, not today. (Time to refer back to the disclosure regarding my post-op appoinment!)
I guess it's time to figure out what I else I don't want to do today . . . . . . OOoooo! The Price is Right is on! :)