Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Do You Use Ebates?

Confession: I'm not a big coupon clipper. If it's really convenient, I'll clip it & take it with me. Usually Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, or Michael's are the only stores that get my coupons. (A girl's gotta scrapbook!) DH used to be really good at clipping coupons, and I was many years ago, but not anymore. That needs to change now that I'm spending sometimes over $400/month on groceries. With the costs of trying to have a baby, we also need to save money in every possible way.

Well, ebates is awesome. It's a website that shows you tons of stores and whatever deals they currently have and then offers a % of your purchase back as a rebate. And lots of the stores have double rebates during the holidays! They also have double rebates for lots of stores and lots of free shipping offers. Wonder if they'll ever add any hospitals or medication discounts or IVF cost breaks? :) Anyway . . .

If you haven't signed up already -- you can use my referral ID by clicking here and we both get a $5 credit! Easy way to save for those of us who aren't good at deal hunting and coupon clipping! With the economy in its current state, everyone can use all the help we can get. Especially for those of us going broke due to infertility!

2 comments:

KandiB said...

I'm gonna check it out! I love coupons and LORD knows we need them right now!

Lucky said...

Thanks for the tip! I love great deals! I'm totally a bargain shopper (and an avid scrapbooker!) I love stores like Ross and the Dollar Tree.

Amen to being broke to fertility treatments. But it will all be worth it one day.

You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?