- first one and a half years of marriage
- 3 miscarriages
- 3 surgeries
- tens of thousands of dollars paid in medical bills
- more meds taken than an old lady
- hair loss
- hormonal fits
- acne-ravaged skin (face, back, chest)
- 20 or more additional pounds
- an almost broken marriage (now repaired)
- dozens of vials of blood drawn
- countless numbers of unsolicited advice & hurtful statements
- 5 different docs in her hooha + nurses, etc.
- family & friends who have gotten pregnant, had babies & are doing it again
- countless wasted hpts
- over 400 days of temping and charting
- unmeasurable buckets of tears
- numerous pity parties
- lots of bleeding
- endless frustration
- empty arms and broken heart
I hope you hated this tour as much as I have. I know many of you have your own tours to offer, and for that I am sorry. I haven't been on your exact tour, just as you have not been on mine, but I know that it has been miserable for you. Know that you will get through it.
We hope to have our next tour available very soon. We are trying everything within our power to schedule a BABY TOUR in the near future. Please check back for upcoming tour dates.
Lord, hear our prayers.