Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board

Dr. T will be the artist. In fact, he better be the smartest artist because I'm going back to hear more of his craftsmanship tomorrow. Hhhhmmm . . . wonder what we'll do now? I'm thinking we need to bring out the BIG GUNS.

Ya know, them big gunz usually be lotsa monies and all too. Better keep learnin' theees kidz my mad grammar an spellin' skillz. I be tryin' ta make lots moneys to pay fer sum babiez.

5 comments:

thestows said...

I'm curious now!

Shanny said...

Oh my, sounds a little like IVF, or different eggie drug with trigger? I can't wait to find out which protocol is going to knock you up this cycle!

Marsha said...

VOTE FOR STEVE...you ain't gettin' rich being a teacher but you do have one cute pup! We gotta get him to the final 4 and there is no way the judges won't pick him for the grand prize.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

You're friggin hilarious. Glad to see you have your humor out in full force.

And Marsha makes a great point about Steve-o!

Cheryl said...

I'm glad to see that you still have your sense of humor about this. Praying for wisdom for Dr. T.

Cheryl

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?