Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well . . .

. . . I don't really have much to share right now. Surprising, I know.

Finished my 5th day of Femara today. Very few s/e other than a couple of days of headaches and being hot. Not hot flashes, but so hot that I have a hard time cooling off, sweat, and anything against my face (like a pillow) feels hot.

Tired from school, think I might be getting sick w/ sinus or cold stuff.

Other than that . . . meh.

3 comments:

..al said...

Well, Good Luck with the Cycle!

Femara never gave me any s/e though!

All the very best!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

You live in Dallas........of course you're hot sweetie!!!!!

LOL

amie said...

start the tylenol sinus NOW. if it's what i have, you'll have two days of full head crap and sore throat, followed by (now day 2) coughing.

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?