Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Phantom Symptom Update

Today I'm 8dpiui and thinking *maybe* there are some more phantom symptoms.

* My boobs are aching just a tad.
* My uterus feels like it's filled with a huge watermelon & hanging by rubber bands inside my lower abdomen.
* Today I was a cranky bitch. And I mean cranky. (If my lil' banana bread, singer friend in Nashville is reading this, ask your mom. She'll confirm. Oh, and I miss you!) Somebody at school spoke to me cross and I wasn't in the mood.
* Some smells are a bit stronger to me, but not like pregnant bloodhound nose smells yet.
* I'm craving Sprite. Had it twice in the past 3 days & it sounds good again. I'm a DP drinker when I do enjoy my one per day.
* There might be some additional saliva in my mouth, but I've been craving Sprite and just ate some candy. ;)
* Very light, dull headache - but that's not uncommon.
* Tired - but not pg like beatdown dead tired.
* I'd also like to claim pg brain, but I think I just need some sleep. That and I'm an idiot sometimes.

There ya have it. The next big decision is when to test. If the evil, red-headed slut is coming, AF will be here on Tuesday. However, I have some drinking plans tonight, tomorrow & maybe Saturday. Yeah, I'm a loser. Really though . . . I just don't want to see any more sticks that are as stark white as my nekkid ass.

Other than a BFP (and a heartbeat, etc.), what do I want next? THIS:

Yep, morning sickness. Didn't have much with my three pregnancies, so I'm ready to hurl like a champion.

Oh, and since I tend to ramble, I'm getting sick & tired of people saying, "What if this doesn't work? What's next?" I want to respond, "Why don't you just STFU?" Thinking about it now makes me wanna go get cranky again.

3 comments:

NoVaIrish said...

I love your daily updates. I had terrible headaches when I was pg so hopefully that is a good sign!

And if anyone continues asking you that stupid question let me know and I'll come and kick their ass. I've got some pent up frustration to let out :-)

Cheryl said...

I wish people would just have a positive attitude. You can figure out what's next down the road. As for now, just praying for a sticky baby.

Jess said...

I love you dearly Kekis but are you really sure you wanna hurl like a champion? LOL...trust me I had all day sickness for 14 weeks or so. Its not fun! I know I know...I wished for it too and got nailed.

Sounds like you have good signs and symptoms. I'm still crossing everything for you!!!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?