Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I wanted to wish you all of the blessings that Christmas provides us. Our Lord brought to us His son, so that He may provide us all the miraculous gift of eternal life. While I know the holidays can often be difficult for many of us, know that His promise is always with you.

If you are celebrating Chanukah, I wish you blessings as you join with family each night to celebrate. Whatever your belief system, I hope that you are able to take this time of year to spend with loved ones, to relax and reflect, and plan for the renewal of a new year.

Thanks to all of you who read this blog from around the world. I know you are out there, and I feel your warmth and presence. Your presence and comments make the lonely days feel a little lighter, and the crazy, confusing times feel a little clearer. Thank you.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Merry Christmas girl :)

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas!

kate said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Molly said...

Merry Christmas!

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?