Blessed by Our Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Find Me

Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Search & Win

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Surviving

Friday, December 5th was the 2nd year I've had to celebrate the EDD of my first loss. Thankfully, I've been through two other EDDs so far and I knew what to do. It just feels weird and makes me sad that we should have a 1 year old in the house, and we aren't even pregnant now. :(

My HSG is Friday. We'll see what happens from here. I'm not holding my breath.

4 comments:

..al said...

All the best! Take Care!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Hi there,
I just happened across your blog and wanted to say hi! I also had 3 losses and an ectopic pregnancy and a failed IVF. It was hard and some days I was so livid and heartbroken, I almost couldn't go on. And all those tests are hard. But now ironically I can't imagine life playing out any other way. Hubby and I appreciate every second we have with our babies. I am praying for you guys! If you ever want to talk, feel free to email me and good luck.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

I really hate those "anniversaries". I'm praying Dec. 5, 2009 includes you holding a precious little baby in your arms!

Jess said...

Kristin---I'm so sorry!! I can't imagine. Just know there are so many of us cheering you guys on!! :::HUGS:::

Get Swagbucks!

I use Swagbucks.com for all of my internet searches & redeem those bucks for Amazon gift cards. Great way to get things I want (babies not included) for nothing! :) Search & Win

Community

Help Out Each Day with Just One Click!

The Animal Rescue Site The Breast Cancer Site The Literacy Site
The Hunger Site The Child Health Site The Rainforest Site

Get Ready for Blogaversary Cake!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?

How Many Have Heard These Ramblings?